Important: This is only an event time notification. Check your invitation message for event details, how to attend, etc
The Event Time tool allows you to create a reminder that can be shared across all time zones. Participants will see the start of the event in their own local time, automatically.
- Choose a theme with the blue brush button
- Give a name or title to your event
- Pick a date with the calendar button
- Adjust the time, which is your local time, with the minute and hour dropdown
- Use the "Create" button to generate your unique countdown page
- When you have created your announcement, you can add it to your calendar and share the URL. This tool is just a reminder and a countdown, not a link to the event itself.
What is the current time anywhere in the world?
Add a location and view the GMT/UTC offset (time difference in hours)
Find current time by city or time zone worldwide
Clocks and Time Tools
Our creative collection
Find a city or time zone